Saturday 27 March 2010

All my *B friends

So, I'm guessing A doesn't really like me very much any more...

He usedta call me his 'favourite puppy' and be all snuggly with me. Now he has a new favourite puppy, more or less overnight. Now...I don't mind that so much, it stings a little, but the other puppy is really sweet and kind so I'm glad the two of them are friends. Besides, I get to be other puppy's friend tooo! :D

No...my problem is that yesterday, in chat, A was really down (like, he crawled into a corner (this was typed) and cried and made sad faces) and nobody else asked what was wrong. I did, but was ignored. I PMed him, in case he didn't want to talk about it in public. Like a minute later he logged off. :/

So, I don't know; I don't mind too much, cos I'm always Yuri's favourite puppy! :3 But still a little hurtful.

On a more positive note, I've made other friends; the other day me and 3 other people alll played a game together :D And an old friend from before the comps got taken came back (was so happy to see him again!)

I'll talk more about this tomorrow! (my Mum just came downstairs! O.o)

Kiss kiss hug,

- Charlie xxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment