Thursday 25 March 2010

Hey Hey Hey Hey Hello!!!!!!

Hello!!! Hugs to you!! The READER!!!
Well hey everyone this is Yuri! The Panda!! So there is not much that my puppy didn't say regrading us. We are both TB's and yes we are girls... emotionally! I'll more into that in a bit. As my puppy said we met on adisc, a TB/DL/.AB support site. So what can i say there isn't much here to say. I mean im not a writer i'm a photographer. Therefore my apologizes if my post aren't as good as my puppy's post. So Ok this is my fist post i guess i will just mainly introduce myself. So Yeah im a transgender girl so for those who don't know what that means. I am a male who wants to be a female physically, mentality wise I'm a female so i think and act like a female would or may. Now I have been so many different personalities but i have just never been myself until I met my pup. She let me be me and act the way I want to. So rather then being scared on how people would see me I finally decided to be me! I love IT!! My Pup is my baby, mama, and GF and i love her dearly!! I have never had someone that I love so much! I just can't believe how much I have changed and how much I want to change and be me!! I love this feeling! As far as TBness well she babies me alot she reads me bedtime stories when I go to bed, she sings me lullabys, and she even plays peeka boo with me! I love her and i will always!!! Thank you for taking time to read this! We are gonna try and make this interesting for you and tlak about our relationship and maybe help out other in the community with life issues! So if you like what you read and think we may help then let us know *hugs* to you all. And when Puppy (Charlie) post it's in black when I (Panda/Yuri) Post it will be in purple. Love ya all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment