Thursday 25 March 2010

My baby and her love!

So today was a good day! I didn't have any school or work at all today! I love my Thursdays when i have nothing to shoot! (photos) So today Mama let me sleep in and have a nice rest. I've been stressed so much with school and work I needed some good rest! So I got myself up like a big Girl and then I called mama and well we spent the whole day together (like we usually do when we have time) So at first she was very sleepy so I tried to get her to go to sleepy but she didn't want to because if she did then she wouldn't get to bed on time at all (her bedtime is 10:30 weekdays, 11:30 friday and saturday) So i let her rest most of the day as I say by and listened and watched her. After a while she woke up and had a nice time being my baby. But there was an issue today. See my parents are split, dad left, but my brother liked to bring my dad over when mom's not here. So today dad came, now don't get me wrong I love my dad, but i can't stand him! As well my mom asked to know if my dad came to call her, so i did. Well end of story my dad ended up leaving and I finally got time to spend with my baby!


So I babied my wittle one! I cuddled her and nuzzzled her and just loved her! She was all giggling and playful! The I sent her to beddy bye and read her a bed time story and let my baby snooze and now im here writing this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment