Monday 22 March 2010

I mades a friend! :3

Hehehe, Imma call him A for now, but he's a sweet little kittycat and I really like him! He let me cubsit him hehe.

I told Mama about him, and she wanted to make sure he was okay to hang out with, not a bad person liek the other people I usedta talk to. Well she liked him, but today when we were chatting on IRC, the kittyboy suddenly logged off (after not talking 4 a while). Now Yuri's a little mad, well, a LOT mad, cos she doesn't like him leaving her puppy.

But *I* think he's a gud kitty, he just logged off because something went wrong...or he doesn't know you're supposedta say 'bye' before goin'. I guess Mama is just overprotective of me, hehehe...

I also met another li'l kittycat who wants to RP with me (with me as a caretaker and her as a lickle kitty) but Mama has yet to meet her, so we'll see how that goes, buht she seems verrry nice.

Snuffles and wuffles,

- Charlie xxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment