Friday 19 March 2010

My Mama is tha' BESTEST!!! :D

Sooo today my Mama was snooozly for most of the day, which made me a lickle sad, but we had a nice huggly nap and when she got up she was all Mummyish and loooovely!

Like uhmmm she changed my diapee* and she din't mind when I told her I had an accident earlier (but she did worry my otha-Mama wud mind!) and then we just cuddled and played and talked a bit. She was a biiiit stricter than usual and she has some weird rules ('don't put toys in your mouth'; pssh, doesn't she know that's how us cubbies find out about stuffs?) but I kinda like when she's stricty cos it makes me feel like she cares about me. Even if the stuff she cares about is dumb :p.

I went to the doctors' too, cos I had a pee-pee infection** and it hurt my cooter LOTS, but now the special medicine I'm taking is making it better...I think!

So, as I said earlier I had kinda an accident earlier (this seems pretty irrelevant but I figure 'eh, it's a TB blog...'). I had this horrible tickly-scratchy-ow feeling at the end of my pee-place, and I wanted to get rid of it, so I wud pee a little...it wud go away for a minute, then come back...so I'd pee more...one time, I peed a whole lot by accident and IDK the other little wettings...it all just added up I guess... So my jeans and knickers were soaked, and are now crumpled up in a heap in the bathroom...we'll see if otha-Mama takes it ok, or even notices...

Oh, hehe, one of Mama Y's other rules is 'don't eat food that's fallen on the floor' (she made me throw my lollipop away!) buuut...I ate a sausage I dropped earlier...shhh!

Hugggllleees! And a nuzzle-kiss!

- Charlie xxo

*all 'babyin' is online, sadly, but I can imagine it REAL GOOD
**yh it's about my pee but it's a TB blog soo...IDK, if Mama wants me to take that bit down, it'll go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment