Tuesday 16 March 2010

My princess is soooo wonderful!

Okay so, I've been really, REALLY enjoying babying Yuri lately, we've had lotsa fun together.

She was soooo adorable this morning, hiding under her covers and playing 'Peeka' with me, hehe... I wish I could have spent more time with her, but I did really like the time we spent together...made me allll warm and fuzzy!

She's wearing the undies I got her, w/a pad, but she really wishes she could afford some diapers after the earthquake scared her soooo bad yesterday. It's time like this I wish more than ever she could be here, just safe in my arms, padded and cuddly and away from nasty things like earthquakes. *sigh* I just want my little girl here with me, is that too much to ask?

I digress...I mainly wanted to mention something which happened today to show me how much knowing Yuri has changed me (for the better!)

Before I knew Yuri...I was involved in some very bad things online. On here, I'll probably just refer to that as my 'dark past', but it involved me talking to some bad people about very bad things, and recently my DP has come back to bite me in the rump. I may talk about it more in detail one day here, but for now, just know I don't involve myself with that anymore, and it's mainly (okay, probably TOTALLY) down to Yuri...

Now, earlier today, I was going to send a message to somebody online. They were much older than me, and after I thought about it for a while, I decided it might be dangerous to message them (because a) they may hurt me and b) I don't want to fall down that slippery slope of 'bad' messaging again) and so I didn't. This is really big, because in the past, I would have just sent the message without worrying about myself.

Now I have Yuri, I don't feel the need to validate myself with messages from random people online...I feel like a goooood puppy, who doesn't need to do anything to please her Mama other than be herself! And that, TBH, feels really special to me!

Boogaloo,

- Charlie xxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment