Monday 15 March 2010

Hi! Hi! Hi! :3

I'm Charlie, a 16-year-old puppygirl (sometimes boy hehe). My girlfriend is Yuri, she's 18 and a pandagirl.

We're both TBs, well, technically I'm more of a 'kid' with babyish tendencies than an actual BABY (my innerkid is anywhere from 6-13, default being 7 for boy-time, 9 for girl-time :3) whereas Yuri is def. a baby usually!

We met on ADISC.org; she was really supportive and AMAZING when I was telling my Mum about being TB and she flipped out. From there we moved to Facebook and Yuri asked me (rather shyly, silly little girl!) if we could be eachother's Mamas. I agreed, of course, though I was a bit unsure of how to do it.

After a while, she confessed she liiiked me (well, I hadta wrestle it out of her :p she kept saying she 'liked someone' and dropping hints) and I confirmed I liked her too but wasn't ready to be in a relationship yet. She was sooo understanding! :3

Anyway...a while later, I realized I loved her, we started 'kinda' dating, then actually dating and now I'm proud to call her my girlfriend. :3

I guess the main obstacle we have is that we're so far apart; Yuri lives in the USA and I live in the UK. We talk everyday on Skype and all, but it's still hurtful not to be able to rock my little girl to sleep at night, or get a cuddle from Mummy...

The good part is, she's moving here in a couple of years, for good! :D x

Now, my little girl is being ruuude so I needta go take care of her...

- Huggles and kisses,

Charlie xxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment